Established in 1974, INFA Systems is reputated for its capabilities in designing, implementing and supporting both wired and wireless telecommunication infrastructure and networking solutions. INFA Systems had primarily focused on the public services and enterprise market in Hong Kong and Greater China. INFA Systems is now expanding its reach to other parts of Asia, and eventually the Americas and European regions.
INFA Systems has delivered multiples highly complex communication infrastructures and solutions to key organisations such as the Kowloon-Carton Railway Corporation (now part of MTR Coporation), Health Care Organisations, Public Safety and Law Enforcement Agencies, Transportation Companies, etc.
ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd has acquired 70% stake of INFA Systems in 2003, and eventually buy-out the remaining 30% stake in 2007. INFA Systems is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd.