Product & Solutions
Intelligent Building and Security System
Intelligent Building Solutions
INFA Intelligent Building System solution is an integrated security and access control, energy management and telecommunication system. The System allows its customers to review and analyze system data in order to increase the control in the system's efficiency, security and reliability. It provides tailor-made telecommunication solutions on regular and IP based network platforms.
Security Products and Solutions
The Security and Access Management System utilizes information technology, open database format and common communication protocol to prevent unauthorized access. INFA's Access Control and Security system is an extremely scalable network of devices and applications that streamline system development time, manage remote facilities and customize security needs flexibly. We deliver a total solution with ease of control and monitoring from a single source and without compromising the robustness, reliability and availability of a typical security system. Our reliable and advanced security systems offer you peace of mind anywhere and anytime!
We offer a range of seamlessly integrated and highly secure solutions such as -
- Biometrics and Smart Card/Octopus Card Solutions with easy control and automated and convenient usage at a real cost saving.
- Time and attendance reporting by monitoring which staff goes where, when and for how long.
- Burglary Alarm System and motion sensors for Intrusion which are integrated with the Access Management System delivering a total solution with ease of control and monitoring.
- CCTV and Digital Video Recording which offers a fast-speed auto-tracking system with crystal-clear picture.
- 3G Mobile Surveillance System that enables real-time information to be transmitted to the central control panel.
Energy Management Systems
The Energy Management System transforms data into information, and information into knowledge - essential for a Decision Support System in helping people make the right decision based on current, trend analysis-oriented data, rather than forecast and estimation. With this system, INFA helps its clients achieve substantial savings without sacrificing efficiency.
INFA's role as a market leader in telecommunications for over a quarter of a century, as well as our enthusiasm for implementing state of the art technology in real operational environments has made us the supplier of choice for all telecommunication needs required in any type of building.