PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Supported by a strong management profile at a senior level, our Project Management capability is enhanced by the technical skills we have available.
The INFA team is able to demonstrate skills in contracts, procurement, business development, engineering standards and project management. These are deployed to support a matrix approach to Project Management and Project Delivery.
The Projects team is committed to:
- Managing procurement of items required by Projects and Enterprise works delivered by INFA.
- Managing vendor (supplier) contracts.
- Executing contracts for committed project works by commercial judgment and efficient contractual practices.
- Sourcing new customers and new markets through business development and strategic tendering.
- Providing support for Standards of work by the application of Best Practices for quality and safety.
- Delivering specialist project activity for a railway environment, e.g. Signalling & Control Systems and Telecommunications Infrastructure.
- Ensuring conformity and uniformity for works delivered by INFA.